Thursday, January 1, 2009

Extreme Walker Garage Makeover

So, after all of our work out at the ranch, we came home to a wreck of a house!  Since the cleaning and organizing juices were flowing, Andy acquiesced to my request that he organize the garage so that the car fits on all sides without touching any boxes.  On a temperate morning/afternoon, he started working in the garage while Quasimodo (aka sick Mary) laid on the couch.  Because I like to be able to talk to him while he's working and couldn't do that while I was inside and he was outside, he was really sweet and set up the hammock in the garage for me.  So, after a few hours of being by myself, I headed out with my blanket to lay in the hammock and talk to him.  He had made wonderful progress organizing the tubs.  Unfortunately, he wasn't able to finish that night but is going to continue working on it this extended holiday weekend.  Not only will it be great to have a garage that looks nice and comfortably fits our car, we will know that everything is protected from the mice that go from the attic, into the walls, and out to the garage.  We put out lots of traps and mice poison out but have only seen one dead mouse; on the up side, we don't hear them as often!!

1 comment:

el chupacabra said...

Noticed you are a Weatherford based blog also- thought I'd say hi.