Friday, January 23, 2009

A different kind of hair ball

Our kitty, Cappuccino, loves to pounce and attack things.  Most of the time this is a milk jug ring, twisty, balls, paper clips, and strings.  He also loves it when a ball of animal hair floats out from under one of the couches; this slides easily on our wood floors.  Part of the fun for him is that all of these slide easily on wood floors; they also flip.

Now, our cat is unique!  He likes to attack my hair.  It started a couple of months ago with him biting on my pony tail; he was very careful to not get any skin.  After doing this a handful of times, he left my hair alone.  Then, over the past week, he has started again!  One day I was working on the laptop.  The cat was perched next to me on the back of the couch.  And, the next thing I know, he is licking my hair and I'm not kidding, my eyebrow.  Now, I know that I needed a shower and my hair didn't look great but COME ON!!!  Later, we started playing a game with my hair; you can figure out how it went by the pictures.

Step 1 (ooohhhh)

Step 2 (I want it)

Step 3 (I want it all)


Step 4 (you can't get away from me)

Step 5 (a "handful")

Step 6 (happy kitty)


But tonight I have a loving kitty; he gets very jealous when we work on the computer.
I hope that all of you got such a warm, wonderful hug today!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's so funny! I have a Siamese mix and he is the most needy cat I've ever known! He sits on me just like that only the vet thinks he was taken from his mother too early because he also sucks on my clothes and "kneads biscuits"-- effectively nursing... and he's almost 4. He also follows me everywhere the dogs aren't. I've never had a Siamese, but they're such cuddle bunnies! Enjoy your beautiful Cappuchino!