Saturday, July 11, 2009

The photobook of Jimmy & Mary Beth's party

Nicole Hager took wonderful pictures at Jimmy & Mary Beth's 30th anniversary and vow renewal party.  Cici and I had decided before the party that we wanted to make them a book with these pictures.  After scanning and trying to restore color to all of their wedding photos, I decided to incorporate them into the book for a bit of a "now and then" theme.  I started with Shutterfly but wanted more artistic choices.  Then, Cari recommended Mixbook.  It really let me make an art book rather than just a scrapbook.  Yes, it took me several days and many, many hours to get the book where I wanted it.  (FYI: like all software, it does take a while to feel comfortable with the program)  I think that it turned out really well!  Sorry it doesn't show the full layout all at once; I didn't figure out how to do that.




Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

1 comment:

onthefritts said...

The book is AMAZING! They definitely loved it and it will be out for everyone to see from here till eternity I'm pretty sure. Now I just need to start on Maddy's for her first year! Can't wait!