Friday, July 10, 2009

Andy started the Clothes Swap Party early

When Andy got home from work, I showed him the clothes and accessories that I set aside for the swap. He was able to find two pairs of my jeans that fit him. He loves being able to take jeans of mine. He already has one pair of my old jeans that I didn't love the way they fit. He would love to have my Lucky jeans that are too small for me right now. There is no way that I am letting go of those. He does look good in them, but so did I. And he has the habit of messing clothes up...I can't take that chance with my Lucky jeans; they are the best pair of jeans that I've ever owned!! Anyway, he found some clothes from my closet; he just missed the "Swap". No worries ladies, I still have another pair in my stack...  Start making your own stack!!

No comments: